The dog breed “Ca de bo,” or Major Mastiff, comes from the Balearic Islands, where it was bred in the late 19th century. It is believed that local dogs were used to create the breed, as well as bulldogs, mastiffs and other powerful breeds.
Characteristics of the breed
The Ka-de-bo is a large, powerful dog with a short, smooth coat. They have a heavy, muscular constitution and reach a weight of 38 to 45 kg. Males range in height from 55 to 62 cm and females from 52 to 58 cm. The tail is short, usually cropped.
Features of character and behavior
Ka-de-bo are quite independent dogs that have a strong character and a high level of energy. They can be aggressive to other dogs and strangers, so they require socialization and proper training.
Taking care of a Ka-de-bo is not complicated, but it does require a certain amount of care. They should get enough exercise to avoid gaining excess weight, and regular grooming to avoid hair loss.
Parenting and Training Tips
When raising and training a Ka-de-bo, their strong character and independence must be taken into consideration. It is important to begin socialization and training from an early age so that they can interact properly with other dogs and people.
Training should be intense and engaging so that dogs do not get bored and lose interest. It is important to use methods of motivation and encouragement, not punishment, to establish a trusting relationship between dog and owner.
Top 10 facts about the Ca de Beau:
- The Ka-de-bo (Major Mastiff) is a breed of dog that originates from the Balearic Islands, located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- The breed was bred in the late 19th century by crossbreeding local dogs with bulldogs, mastiffs, and other large breeds.
- The Ka-de-Bo is a large, powerful dog that can reach weights of 38 to 45 kilograms.
- The Ka-de-bo has a short, smooth coat that needs to be groomed regularly to prevent it from falling out.
- Ka-de-bos have a heavy, muscular constitution that allows them to perform guarding and defense tasks.
- They have a strong temperament and high energy level, which requires socialization and proper training.
- The Ka-de-bo can be aggressive toward other dogs and strangers, so careful and proper social training is necessary.
- The breed is used as a guard and protective dog, as well as for hunting big game.
- The Ka-de-bo is a fairly rare breed that is not very common outside of Spain.
- The Ka-de-bo is a loyal and loyal pet that needs plenty of exercise, attentive care, and proper training.
The Ka-de-bo (Major Mastiff) is a dog breed that originates from the Balearic Islands and has a powerful, muscular constitution. They are independent and strong dogs that require socialization, proper training and care. They can be aggressive to other dogs and strangers, so socialization is an important aspect of their upbringing. The Ka-de-bo is used as a guarding and protective dog, as well as for hunting big game. This breed is quite rare and not very common outside of Spain. If you are willing to take on the responsibility of keeping this breed, the Ka-de-Bo will be loyal and loyal pets.